check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet
    I would love to see some femdom ********** pictures or a series of them where the man being ********* is wearing a long sleeve shirt with his sleeves down and his arms covered completely to his hands in long sleeves, and the women especially the woman who is performing the ********** on him is wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.
    I almost have this mantra memorized, I've heard it so many times...please, do the pic for him!

I was hoping to get ********* BY my pet. My pet is a hamster. A female hamster, one who looks at me with that certain glint in her eye and I am sure that her deepest wish, aside from "more running on that stupid wheel in my cage", is to casrate me.

I knit a hamster-sized shirt for her... with... long sleeves. [BLUSH] And she wears it. I remember when she first put it on... She looked beautiful, and then she ran around on that stupid wheel, and then she rolled... [SWALLOW] ...she rolled a sleeve up... Oh, my goodness... She rolled it just a little bit... and my heart was pounding.

One problem is that her arms are so small that I can't quite tell where her elbows are. But, other than that, my desire to be ********* by my pet is just soooooo close to happening. If only I could get some better eyeglasses and figure out where her elbows are... dammit...
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

first post

Finally I can post replies! I think ********** would be a foolish thing to do for real, but damn does it ever turn me on thinking about it. Kinda like deathbed fantasies.
    I'd prefer a woman in black leather knee high boots, latex stockings and corset, and she could kick the hell out of them, crush them, then remove them.

diashow

I found this diashow. It is an exe file, it is made with pictures to exe. It doesn't contain spyware or viruses, you can test it.

It is called: You better not cum! The subject is penectomy and is made just for fun.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/14547452...r_not_cum_.exe

Does anyone like it?

I reposted it cause of a failure in the file, so it is back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirk View Post
    I found this diashow. It is an exe file, it is made with pictures to exe. It doesn't contain spyware or viruses, you can test it.

It is called: You better not cum! The subject is penectomy and is made just for fun.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/14546823...r_not_cum_.exe

Does anyone like it?
    Error

The uploader has removed this file from the server.