check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet
    I would love to know who the women in the above photos are. These women are my image of The Castratrix who is GODDESS! I especially like the way the woman in the first photo has her sleeves rolled up. This is my image of The Castratrix in my femdom ********** fantasies.
    She does sod all 4 me mate. What the hell has that photo got to do with ballbusting? This is a forum about testicles in pain. There are limits mate and you’ve crossed them! Rolled up sleeves is just …….. well……… really sick!

Quote Originally Posted by Colin
    She does sod all 4 me mate. What the hell has that photo got to do with ballbusting? This is a forum about testicles in pain. There are limits mate and you’ve crossed them! Rolled up sleeves is just …….. well……… really sick!
    And ILLEGAL outside of certain puny island nations!!!

The only thing worse is.. [gulp] ...yes. Pictures of... children with rolled up sleeves.

Not that *I* have ever looked at one of thoese freak websites featuring children who have rolled their sleeves up -- that is - just -- just -- Good God, how can people sleep knowing that there are children out there who have rolled their sleeves up halfway?!?

I feel cheap and sickened. I'm going to go burn my bra.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    And ILLEGAL outside of certain puny island nations!!!

The only thing worse is.. [gulp] ...yes. Pictures of... children with rolled up sleeves.

Not that *I* have ever looked at one of thoese freak websites featuring children who have rolled their sleeves up -- that is - just -- just -- Good God, how can people sleep knowing that there are children out there who have rolled their sleeves up halfway?!?

I feel cheap and sickened. I'm going to go burn my bra.
    Trouble, Sweetie, just remember to take the bra off BEFORE you burn it