check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet
    I would love to see some femdom ********** pictures or a series of them where the man being ********* is wearing a long sleeve shirt with his sleeves down and his arms covered completely to his hands in long sleeves, and the women especially the woman who is performing the ********** on him is wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.
    Here's my attempt, given the available material... I did look all over for a better match to your sleeves request, but didn't find ANY pix of a guy w/sleeves over his hands. ah well. enjoy

ps. more pix of the sweetie here:
    http://www.k8tgp.com/sg/index.php?ccbill=873021
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hottie.jpg  

Big Supporter

Castratrix And Goddess

[img]castratrix And Goddess[/img]
    Last edited by Castratrix's pet; 10-18-2007 at 03:28 PM.

Big Supporter

Castratrix And Goddess

[IMG]GODDESS AND CASTRATRIX[/IMG] Another image of the sort of woman who to me is The Castratrix who is GODDESS!

Any woman who has performed a ********** of any kind is GODDESS to me.
    I have thought what would be perfect for me is to be married to a beautiful woman surgeon or woman veterinarian, one who when she wears a long sleeve shirt prefers wearing it with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows, one who has ********** fantasies of her own, perhaps would like to ******** a man and keep him forever as her personal eunuch slave/pet ********* at her hands.

Big Supporter

My GODDESS!

I would love to know who the women in the above photos are. These women are my image of The Castratrix who is GODDESS! I especially like the way the woman in the first photo has her sleeves rolled up. This is my image of The Castratrix in my femdom ********** fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet
    I would love to know who the women in the above photos are. These women are my image of The Castratrix who is GODDESS! I especially like the way the woman in the first photo has her sleeves rolled up. This is my image of The Castratrix in my femdom ********** fantasies.
    She does sod all 4 me mate. What the hell has that photo got to do with ballbusting? This is a forum about testicles in pain. There are limits mate and you’ve crossed them! Rolled up sleeves is just …….. well……… really sick!

Quote Originally Posted by Colin
    She does sod all 4 me mate. What the hell has that photo got to do with ballbusting? This is a forum about testicles in pain. There are limits mate and you’ve crossed them! Rolled up sleeves is just …….. well……… really sick!
    And ILLEGAL outside of certain puny island nations!!!

The only thing worse is.. [gulp] ...yes. Pictures of... children with rolled up sleeves.

Not that *I* have ever looked at one of thoese freak websites featuring children who have rolled their sleeves up -- that is - just -- just -- Good God, how can people sleep knowing that there are children out there who have rolled their sleeves up halfway?!?

I feel cheap and sickened. I'm going to go burn my bra.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    And ILLEGAL outside of certain puny island nations!!!

The only thing worse is.. [gulp] ...yes. Pictures of... children with rolled up sleeves.

Not that *I* have ever looked at one of thoese freak websites featuring children who have rolled their sleeves up -- that is - just -- just -- Good God, how can people sleep knowing that there are children out there who have rolled their sleeves up halfway?!?

I feel cheap and sickened. I'm going to go burn my bra.
    Trouble, Sweetie, just remember to take the bra off BEFORE you burn it

site

Here is a site with a variety of pics and stories more ********** than BB but some good stuff. Some is replicated on the EA but these have illustrations. Also check out the guest galleries.
    http://www.slammerstories.com/

Something real

So much for fantasy pix

##########Note from Admin#########

Pictures removed.

##############################

Thumbs down Ain't the Same Sport!!!

This ain't the same game, sport or even ballpark or arena.
    This is a Ballbusting forum.

Quote Originally Posted by vulkrypse
    So much for fantasy pix

Big Supporter
    I don't know enough about computers and stuff to do this, but it would be nice if someone could do a photo manip showing this girl as a castratrix ********** a man.[IMG]6c01[/IMG]

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vulkrypse View Post
    Here's my attempt, given the available material... I did look all over for a better match to your sleeves request, but didn't find ANY pix of a guy w/sleeves over his hands. ah well. enjoy
    I've been working my way through the whole thread (omg ... this is a gold mine! I came to this forum for CBT ideas to play with my husband, but this thread has consumed my interests! I'm only up to page 25!) and throughout there are only 3 constants...

1) Great Pictures that make me fell some wild emotions
    2) Trouble's great comments. Every one has had me laughing.
    3) Pet begging for his fantasy about sleeves...

When Vulkrypse finally obliges, Pet doesn't even offer a thanks!

Well Vulkrypse, I think your photoshop was excellent! I couldn't have done it better myself and I used to live in photoshop. You deserve at lot more thanks and credit than you recieved.

So thanks! That pic was hot!

RE your observations

Quote Originally Posted by dgrade View Post
    I've been working my way through the whole thread (omg ... this is a gold mine! I came to this forum for CBT ideas to play with my husband, but this thread has consumed my interests! I'm only up to page 25!) and throughout there are only 3 constants...

1) Great Pictures that make me fell some wild emotions
    2) Trouble's great comments. Every one has had me laughing.
    3) Pet begging for his fantasy about sleeves...

When Vulkrypse finally obliges, Pet doesn't even offer a thanks!

Well Vulkrypse, I think your photoshop was excellent! I couldn't have done it better myself and I used to live in photoshop. You deserve at lot more thanks and credit than you recieved.

1) See MINE in ballbusting cartoons
    2) Yah, we often "fight" eh! (in ballbusting cartoons)
    3) Well we all have our kinks, but his last request in bbc led to one of my best 'toons

Quote Originally Posted by dgrade View Post
    Wow, thanks for the nice comments! I really don't expect a lot of praise, but I did consider Pet's behavior odd (even for a denizen of this thread). I figure I like ********** and esp. penectomy fantasies, so might as well contribute.

As for shameless self-promotion (yo cp!), here are several of my drawings (as well as post #635). Hellbastard was the alias I used to get a free membership to that old female cannibal site, femcan.com/cnb.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RippedApart.jpg   Targets.jpg   CauterizingKnife.jpg   LastChoke.jpg   Ultimate.jpg  

You refering to me?

Quote Originally Posted by vulkrypse View Post

As for shameless self-promotion (yo cp!), .
    Them's fighting words in my country.
    Just look at my army of Amazons
    Lucky 4 U, this isn't my country, eh!
    Last edited by cutponies; 10-24-2006 at 01:58 PM.