check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

Big Supporter

So yes they do exist.
    Exeptions.

And who knows why/how/etc...

Last edited by finally; 10-24-2010 at 02:37 AM.

Hehe yeah there are always exceptions. Man i'm throbbing in pain right now from the workover she gave me last night. I wish i could share the vid with you guys, but we only have the ability to record it on VHS and I have no way to transfer that to a comp.

Now as to why/how, maybe i should give some tips? like a public service for sub guys wanting their balls busted? Cause she was not like that initially.

1. Be bad in bed. It helps to have a smaller than average penis. Even better, before she sees it, lie about the size so when she does she's very let down. Absolutely don't give her orgasms with your penis. (i never could anywayz lol)

2. Reward her ballbusting. Show her how easy it is to control you that way, that she can get her way by giving you a hard squeeze, etc.

3. This one isnt an idea i like suggesting, but if youre a jerk like i used to be, cheating on your woman may help push her towards some busting. You cant cheat if you dont have balls, or if you're to scared too take the punishment you would receive.

Follow these tips, and maybe just maybe with a bit of luck you'll be achin as much as I am. Good luck guys!

Hehe well my wife got mad at me for #3, so i will point out I was kidding. I dont endorse cheating on anyone. To make up for it, heres another #3: Good communication. Be honest and open about your fantasy, and if she truly loves you, she will probably at least be willing to play with you in some way in that regard. Beyond that its just a matter of whether she enjoys it as much as you do.

Good luck!

Who is that?

Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post
    Exeptions.

And who knows why/how/etc...

The first photo you posted, where did you get it, I've been trying to find the person that does those photoes and get more of them.

Big Supporter
    What is about the first one?
    I manipulate all these pictures myself.
    So, there is no way to get more of them, but to stay here.

Female Surgens

I was raised on a farm in western Canada and found ********** bulls to be, well rather exciting somehow. This changed forever when I was present when a very actractive woman ( Vet ) came to the farm to "fix" a 1.5 year old Bull....I have never forgotten just how she worked and find it very very exciting to see a female working on testicles.... I have had a desire for a LONG time to have women "play" at ********** me but I have never found one that either really knew how to do so or wanted to try. I did find a dungeon where some ladies did try to make it seem real but again it was not the same.
    I am married but my wife hasits when I even try to bring up doing anything like this,,, I do wish though that I could find a woman who WANTS to do the task and can take me to the limit.... still hunting in greater Toronto GTA

wrong link

pics stopped working I guess.

a nice one I think, just fantasy
    Last edited by janispank; 07-09-2008 at 05:15 AM.

Big Supporter

Thanks janispank!

That Mistress Karin films you posted are also very good, especially the "chopping" one! Thank you!

The babe art pics are always good pity there are so few
    c

I hope you like them
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails De-ballingboyfriend.jpg   cast1.jpg   ale.jpg   0013.jpg   85220.jpg  

Registered Member
    this thread is so hot...

ver nice. Please more pics.

Registered Member
    Hello,

this is my first post

I like ********** fantasies and hope that i can post the first pics after become a member.

Hope my english is not to bad.

The Cannor