check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

Supreme Poster
    ive known several girls that had fun playing...it got them hot seeing how hot they could make me. and alot of times id have to make them cum so theyd let me cum. girls like to play just as much as us, you jsut have to find a girl that clicks with you and particpates in your fetishes.

spridermale

o?is that ture,spridermale?

Two Bad Nurses

torrent is up on puretna.com. a decent scene, has a scissors part
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-1328466.jpg  

Big Supporter

V8rebel...

And yes, you will find a few women who have these fantasies, they will tend to be only girl in family with 1 or more older brothers
    Interesting thought. And thanks for your encouragement.
    Your probably right with your suggestion: "i have found married
    women to be more willing". It's my experience also.
    But...
    you need to make... try to find... get her horny for you... etc.
    So, what stays from what SHE wants if I! have to get her to want it?
    I mean, I do we talk about a girl/woman who has a fetish, a fetish like ...captivating a male and emasculating him, maybe while she is feeling the regarding part just then inside her pussy?

You know..., male have strange fantsies too, and so there are always some who act them out.
    No woman ever acts out, what we dream of.
    Or IF, then it's because of her boyfriend/husband.

Gilrs/women don't HAVE such a fetish.
    And that ist very sad.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post
    No woman ever acts out, what we dream of.
    Or IF, then it's because of her boyfriend/husband.
    Gilrs/women don't HAVE such a fetish.
    And that ist very sad.

I think there are some girls and women who do have fantasies and fetishes about ********** a man. But I think women are more private about their fantasies and fetishes, and don't talk about them like men do.

I think there are some girls and women who have femdom ********** fantasies, who have acted them out because she wants to. I think some of these girls and women have made her boyfriend/husband let her act it out on him because she want to. But no man is going to say to someone, "My girlfriend/wife likes to act out that she is ********** me, she wants to do it."
    And like I said, I think women are more private and don't talk about their fantasies like men do.

Just as there are men who have fantasies where he is ********* by a woman or by women, I think there are some girls and women who have fantasies where she herself castrates a man, and I think some of these women act out their fantasies with a man not because the man wants it, but because the woman, she wants it.

But like I said, I think women are more private about their feelings, fantasies, and fetishes than men are, and that women are less likely to talk about their fantasies and fetishes than men do.

I also think there are a very few rare cases where a woman has actually ********* a man for real, and she did it because she really wanted to do it. Of course because they don't want to get in trouble with the law, you will never hear about it. But I think there are a very few rare cases where it has happened for real.

Big Supporter

Castratrix's pet...

I think there are some girls and women who do have [...]
    Yes, for sure there are some. Or maybe one...

I think you know what I mean. You can estimate that many men have active **** fantasies because some stupid really do it and it comes out.
    So you can estimate that no woman has active ********** fantasies, because you never hear about some stupid who did it "wrong".

The thing is, that I don't believe. No one of "us" seems to, mostly because we just don't want. We want to believe that women/girls share that fascination.
    And, if you mess with girls, on the one hand you will keep that "impression" that they must understand, at least some of them are of the kind, you look in her eyes and you know!
    But on the other hand, the mor you mess with them, it becomes more and more sure, that they will never tell, they will never share, they act just as if they didn't have the drive.
    What drives them are completely different things.

And
    women are more private about their feelings, fantasies, and fetishes than men are
    is a nice way of putting it.

Wow... what a great amount of information
    I love this thread.. and the forum of course...
    Anyway I also have a great ********** fantasy.. it will always stay a fantasy, but it make me go crasy if my wife teases me w/ bound up balls etc.

Quote Originally Posted by vulkrypse View Post
    Two Bad Nurses

torrent is up on puretna.com. a decent scene, has a scissors part
    very nice.....

Big Supporter

femdom ********** threats and femdom ********** talk

I love videos, audios, caption pics, etc of women threatening to ******** a man. Some where a woman is telling a man she is going to ******** him, how she will do it, what it will be like for him while she is cutting them out, and what he will be like after she is done. Most of all where she is telling a group of women like a small group of her girlfriends that she is going to ******** a man, why she is going to do it, how she will perform the **********, and what he will be like after she is done.

I also love videos, audios, caption pics, etc of a small group of beautiful dominant women having a conversation about femdom **********. Love seeing a group of beautiful dominant women hearing them talk about their femdom ********** philosophy, favorite method and how they like to perform the **********, what they want it to be like for the man while they are cutting them out, what he will be like after they are done, experiences they have had with femdom ********** and eunuchs, all kinds of things about femdom **********.

Also where a woman is performing a ********** and she is describing to a small group of women an all woman audiance each step in the operation as she performs it, and the women talk among themselves about all kinds of things having to do with **********, what it is, how it is done, what the effects are, why they like and promote femdom **********, and why they prefer eunuchs.

I also love seeing pictures and videos of women wearing long sleeve shirts with their sleeves rolled up above their elbows.

Registered Member
    Hi, I also have ********** fantasies. How I can watch the pics?

Big Supporter

Anyone know the source of this CG?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 002.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dgnsl View Post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00000.jpg  

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dgnsl View Post