check the ballbusting updates here

Page 33 of 470 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by tim157b157
    hi silvia please tell us how you want to ******** your husband and if youe ever sais anything to him about it if so what did he say and what did you say back to him
    i can do all i want, i have total power on his body because i'm yhe owner of it!

Big Supporter
    ok siliva how do you want to ******** him and did u ever say anything to him about it

Quote Originally Posted by tim157b157
    ok siliva how do you want to ******** him and did u ever say anything to him about it
    how??? i want squeeze his balls untile that i crush then

Squeeze Hard

Quote Originally Posted by silvia_lati
    how??? i want squeeze his balls untile that i crush then
    You'd need hands of steel and have to squeeze awfully hard to do any damage. You could stretch his balls with a block of wood under them and use a hammer to crush the cords. Reminds me of an old song...If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning, afternoon and night time too......
    NO, I DON'T NEED THEM ANY MORE....WHY DO YOU ASK

Quote Originally Posted by male4her2cut
    Reminds me of an old song...If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning, afternoon and night time too......
    nice idea...

Big Supporter
    maybe you can put his balls on a brick and then use another brick to smash his balls this should do the trick for you are you really gonna ******** him

Big Supporter

Bricks are dangerous

The method you describe using two bricks is extremely dangerous: BE CAREFUL NOT TO HAVE YOUR FINGERS TRAPPED BETWEEN THE BRICKS !!

How Geldings are Made

Both these links are to very squickening videos. You have been warned.

http://rapidshare.de/files/24672416/...mEden.avi.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT2nWy2M8yg

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgel1n9
    Both these links are to very squickening videos. You have been warned.

http://rapidshare.de/files/24672416/...mEden.avi.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT2nWy2M8yg
    the animal ones really have to stop

Those with animals are really sadistic...

Better men.

Ok, it's not a fiction story anymore. I found it on a different forum:

The lady in Alaska that cut off her boyfriends penis is Vietnamese.
    She is 35 years old. Her name is Kim Tran. I did a google search on her name and found two other incidents where women with the same name sliced off their lovers penis and or balls. If you are dating a Vietnamese lady, and piss her off, sleep on your belly !!!

Here is a part of her testimony:
    "...I was so upset and confused. I haven’t slept for so long and haven’t eaten well. There was no other way. I had only this way left. It’s because I love him so much. Even if he wants to come home, I will have him. I took the knife from the kitchen. I knelt over him and cried. I took his pants off and I cut him. I cut his penis off and flushed it into the toilet. My husband got up right away and yelled, where did I put it? I told him I flushed it down the toilet. I then told my daughter to phone 911."

youtube has deleted the video for tos violation, but a copy can be found here.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgel1n9
    youtube has deleted the video for tos violation, but a copy can be found here.
    i rank you one notch below a child molestor.

Kate Beckinsale

Kate Beckinsale (of Underworld and Click) was on Jay Leno's tonight show this week, where she talked about her cat's neutering. She said he purred while we "removed his testicles." Then they joked about it a bit, and she said something about removing her husband's testicles also. I about nutted my pants.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy
    oh really? and what basis do you think you have for that? _i_ did not make these clips. they are graphic examples of just how horrible ********** is. the ex-youtube clip proves how warped the minds of those who perform it on unwilling subjects are. unhappy that children are sadistically ********** an animal? so am i. but don't blame _me_. i didn't take the videos. i posted them because they are horrible. my post is on topic to this thread. children cannot access the content here. so you have no right to compare me to a child molester. i warned you the videos were extreme. next time pay attention, and keep your libel to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy

::shrug:: I fail to see how posting a video of a ********** in a ********** thread is reprehensible behavior. Would it be more appropriate to instead focus on crazy vietnamese woman who cuts off her boyfriends' penises without their knowledge?

It's always funny to see how many more animal rights activists there are than human ones. Millions of domesticated animals are snipped every, what, week? Why is posting a video of it sick and disgusting?

You're in a thread about **********. Animal castrations take place all the time, and are often videotaped. It only makes sense that one or two would be posted; Human ********** videos are more often than not illegal, not to mention MUCH harder to come by.

As a side note, the ********** videos featured anesthetized animals being routinely gelded. What's inhumane?

Conclusion: There are a number of unsanitary places I could tell you to stick your rightious indignation.