check the ballbusting updates here

Page 75 of 470 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 7039

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Big Supporter

So yes they do exist.
    Exeptions.

And who knows why/how/etc...

Last edited by finally; 10-24-2010 at 02:37 AM.

Hehe yeah there are always exceptions. Man i'm throbbing in pain right now from the workover she gave me last night. I wish i could share the vid with you guys, but we only have the ability to record it on VHS and I have no way to transfer that to a comp.

Now as to why/how, maybe i should give some tips? like a public service for sub guys wanting their balls busted? Cause she was not like that initially.

1. Be bad in bed. It helps to have a smaller than average penis. Even better, before she sees it, lie about the size so when she does she's very let down. Absolutely don't give her orgasms with your penis. (i never could anywayz lol)

2. Reward her ballbusting. Show her how easy it is to control you that way, that she can get her way by giving you a hard squeeze, etc.

3. This one isnt an idea i like suggesting, but if youre a jerk like i used to be, cheating on your woman may help push her towards some busting. You cant cheat if you dont have balls, or if you're to scared too take the punishment you would receive.

Follow these tips, and maybe just maybe with a bit of luck you'll be achin as much as I am. Good luck guys!

Hehe well my wife got mad at me for #3, so i will point out I was kidding. I dont endorse cheating on anyone. To make up for it, heres another #3: Good communication. Be honest and open about your fantasy, and if she truly loves you, she will probably at least be willing to play with you in some way in that regard. Beyond that its just a matter of whether she enjoys it as much as you do.

Good luck!

Who is that?

Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post
    Exeptions.

And who knows why/how/etc...

The first photo you posted, where did you get it, I've been trying to find the person that does those photoes and get more of them.

Big Supporter
    What is about the first one?
    I manipulate all these pictures myself.
    So, there is no way to get more of them, but to stay here.

Registered Member
    i LIKE SOME GIRL CUT ME OFF MY DICK

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara View Post

I really can't figure out why a guy would like to be in such a vulnerable, helpless situation, but it seems to really excite some guys.
    Maybe some of you could tell me why you like this?

--
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

- - - Sara
    As far I can immagine, it's a very intense (emotionally) situation. Everithing could happen, everybody can wish or expect a certain fantasy. What is sure is that in such a situation the sex drive is as strong as the adrenaline quantity in the blod. And what is fantastic is that is an emotional surfing on the Fendom wave. I've always dream about this kind of situation. Thanks.
    St

More tips?

Any more tips on finding that special someone? Maybe a personals website???

Big Supporter
    Any more tips on finding that special someone?
    No way.
    Girls are not interested, didn't you notice?

We can make a test, right here:
    I have build me a little device once, it's a simple, but effective penis-guillotine. You have to pull a string to let it go off.
    And then I have such a webcam that you can pan and rotate from any location on the internet.
    Now, if I would fix that string to the webcam accurately enough then it's easily possible for somebody chatting with me to set off that guillotine and watch it happen. Anonymously, quick and simple.
    So: Any girls interested?
    It's just a matter of hitting a key on your keyboard.

Big Supporter

You see...

"Girls are...", I know, sentencs shouldn't start like this, but what if it IS so?

Generally speaking I have the strong impression that most girls/women would not have much scruples doing something very harsh to you BUT...
    they don't have a reason to do so and they need a reason.
    They have no motiv to emasculate you or anybody.
    Maybe they "play" for you if they think they owe it in some way.
    Or, the simplest way, they do it because you pay for it.

Genrally girls/women don't do what they want to. It's just a different strategy. It's a social strategy, because it has to do with deals and trades. Never reveal what you really want. Get it along the way. Always keep in mind that if you got something that you wanted, then mostly you owe to somebody. But if you did something you didn't want, then somebody owes to you.
    What girls/women want is people doing things for them, owing them.
    And that covers sex too.

And finally, girls/women very very often are much more earnest then guys.
    They think a lot. And the don't have to much interests in games/playing just for the sake of playing.

So, transfer that to your **********-fatasys.
    The simple and clear situation. That is something girl/women have no real interest in. The fact that you are passive. And of course, that you don't make them an orgasm if they ******** you...

Big Supporter

So...

That's some reasons why an offer like mine above will never get answers, well not serious answers.

You can of course make it work, all you have to do is to offer money for it.
    I would, but that would spoil the anonymity.

Supreme Poster
    its like this...if you ask a girl to ******** you, the answer is no. unless they think your kidding, which as you talk more, they will realize you arent, and the answer is no. However...if you meet a girl, get to know her, fall in love, and if she loves you back...she will play this game with you because it makes you happy. and for most of us, this is a fantasy. if it wasnt really a fantasy, if we really wanted it done, cmon guys, we would have had it done a very long time ago.

Big Supporter

spidermale...

Yes. Of course ist's a fantasy and the fun is playing it.
    But who wants to play with somebody who can't really identify with the game?
    For me, that spoils the fun. I don't need a girl/woman to DO it. But I need her wanting to. Otherwise i feel like... well, I just don't want to.

Big Supporter

To be true...

in my view that spoils the fun of sex altogether.

Girls just don't have fun playing.
    The want orgasms, and that's it.

Supreme Poster
    ive known several girls that had fun playing...it got them hot seeing how hot they could make me. and alot of times id have to make them cum so theyd let me cum. girls like to play just as much as us, you jsut have to find a girl that clicks with you and particpates in your fetishes.