check the ballbusting updates here

Page 25 of 468 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet
    I would love to see some femdom ********** pictures or a series of them where the man being ********* is wearing a long sleeve shirt with his sleeves down and his arms covered completely to his hands in long sleeves, and the women especially the woman who is performing the ********** on him is wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.
    I almost have this mantra memorized, I've heard it so many times...please, do the pic for him!

I was hoping to get ********* BY my pet. My pet is a hamster. A female hamster, one who looks at me with that certain glint in her eye and I am sure that her deepest wish, aside from "more running on that stupid wheel in my cage", is to casrate me.

I knit a hamster-sized shirt for her... with... long sleeves. [BLUSH] And she wears it. I remember when she first put it on... She looked beautiful, and then she ran around on that stupid wheel, and then she rolled... [SWALLOW] ...she rolled a sleeve up... Oh, my goodness... She rolled it just a little bit... and my heart was pounding.

One problem is that her arms are so small that I can't quite tell where her elbows are. But, other than that, my desire to be ********* by my pet is just soooooo close to happening. If only I could get some better eyeglasses and figure out where her elbows are... dammit...
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

I would love to see some femdom ********** pictures or a series of them where the man being ********* is wearing a long sleeve shirt with his sleeves down and his arms covered completely to his hands in long sleeves, and the women especially the woman who is performing the ********** on him is wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.
    It's weird enough that we like to be kicked in the balls but then you have to mention the long sleave shirt thing. The guys in the white shirts (long sleave) are coming to take you away!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    It's weird enough that we like to be kicked in the balls but then you have to mention the long sleave shirt thing. The guys in the white shirts (long sleave) are coming to take you away!
    Well, in all fairness, I'm probably higher on their 'to do' list.

They're coming to take me away, ha-ha, they're coming to take me a-way..."

Here's my attempt, given the available material... I did look all over for a better match to your sleeves request, but didn't find ANY pix of a guy w/sleeves over his hands. ah well. enjoy

ps. more pix of the sweetie here:
    http://www.k8tgp.com/sg/index.php?ccbill=873021
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hottie.jpg  

Big Supporter

Castratrix And Goddess

[img]castratrix And Goddess[/img]
    Last edited by Castratrix's pet; 10-18-2007 at 03:28 PM.

Big Supporter

Castratrix And Goddess

[IMG]GODDESS AND CASTRATRIX[/IMG] Another image of the sort of woman who to me is The Castratrix who is GODDESS!

Any woman who has performed a ********** of any kind is GODDESS to me.
    I have thought what would be perfect for me is to be married to a beautiful woman surgeon or woman veterinarian, one who when she wears a long sleeve shirt prefers wearing it with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows, one who has ********** fantasies of her own, perhaps would like to ******** a man and keep him forever as her personal eunuch slave/pet ********* at her hands.
    Last edited by Castratrix's pet; 10-18-2007 at 03:28 PM.

Big Supporter

My GODDESS!

I would love to know who the women in the above photos are. These women are my image of The Castratrix who is GODDESS! I especially like the way the woman in the first photo has her sleeves rolled up. This is my image of The Castratrix in my femdom ********** fantasies.

I would love to know who the women in the above photos are. These women are my image of The Castratrix who is GODDESS! I especially like the way the woman in the first photo has her sleeves rolled up. This is my image of The Castratrix in my femdom ********** fantasies.
    She does sod all 4 me mate. What the hell has that photo got to do with ballbusting? This is a forum about testicles in pain. There are limits mate and you’ve crossed them! Rolled up sleeves is just …….. well……… really sick!

site

Here is a site with a variety of pics and stories more ********** than BB but some good stuff. Some is replicated on the EA but these have illustrations. Also check out the guest galleries.
    http://www.slammerstories.com/

Something real

So much for fantasy pix

##########Note from Admin#########

Pictures removed.

##############################

Thumbs down Ain't the Same Sport!!!

This ain't the same game, sport or even ballpark or arena.
    This is a Ballbusting forum.

Quote Originally Posted by vulkrypse
    So much for fantasy pix

Quote Originally Posted by tonyr
    This ain't the same game, sport or even ballpark or arena.
    This is a Ballbusting forum.
    more specifically, a ********** thread WITHIN a ballbusting forum, with the subject of testicle removal or destruction, depicted in various art forms and stories. I say let the individual member viewers judge the pictures' relevance to the thread's topic, rather than removing what material may be unsuitable to your own tastes. After all, this entire thread is off ballbusting topic.

Quote Originally Posted by vulkrypse
    more specifically, a ********** thread WITHIN a ballbusting forum, with the subject of testicle removal or destruction, depicted in various art forms and stories. I say let the individual member viewers judge the pictures' relevance to the thread's topic, rather than removing what material may be unsuitable to your own tastes. After all, this entire thread is off ballbusting topic.
    I agree with ur thread in forum arguement. My own thread is totally off topic too but memebers can not remove other members pics. Only Sharon can do that, so its her that found them offensive

Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz
    I agree with ur thread in forum arguement. My own thread is totally off topic too but memebers can not remove other members pics. Only Sharon can do that, so its her that found them offensive
    ah... thanks Julie for clarification. I do like your thread very much, btw. I suppose I could link to the pictures' source and let those unafraid to view them offsite pursue it if they wish...
    http://www.ogrish.com/archives/castr...n_17_2004.html